The term ‘Grand Cata’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Washington, DC. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the District of Columbia and the United States of America.
E-COMMERCE AND SHIPPING
Thank you for shopping with us. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase alcoholic beverages. When placing your order you have represented and confirmed to Grand Cata, A Latino Wine Co. that you are at least 21 years of age and older. All products delivered must be received by an adult of legal drinking age and signed for.
We offer (4) shipping methods via UPS
- Ground Service - approximately 2-5 business days in transit
- 2nd Day Air - 2 business days in transit
- Next Day Air - 1 business day in transit
- Local Delivery (Washington, DC ONLY)
An email will immediately acknowledge receipt of your order. Then a second email will confirm your order has been processed and is prepared for shipment. While we make every effort to show accurate product listings on our website, Grand Cata, A Latino Wine Co. is not responsible for typographical, pricing errors, and omissions. Please note that your shipping costs are an estimate. Actual costs will be confirmed with you when your order is placed.
By state law ordinance we CANNOT ship alcohol to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin. Thank you for understanding.
This Grand Cata, LLC (“Grand Cata”, “we”, “us” or “our”) Privacy Statement (our “Statement”) was developed as an extension of our commitment to combine the highest-quality services with the highest level of integrity in dealing with our valued customers, and the companies, businesses and organizations they represent (collectively, “you”) as you access and use this website (our “Site”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE OUR SITE. WE MAY CHANGE THIS STATEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME AND POST THOSE CHANGES HERE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AFTER ANY SUCH CHANGES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGED STATEMENT.
Grand Cata, LLC DOES NOT ACCEPT, AND DOES NOT WISH TO RECEIVE, PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO MAY NOT LEGALLY ENTER INTO AGREEMENTS.
When you visit the Site you provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected by us and Site use information collected by us as you interact with the Site.
When you register at the Site, you provide us with certain personal information, such as your name and your email address.When you enter the Site, we collect your browser type and IP address. This information is gathered for all Site visitors. In addition, we store certain information from your browser using “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. You can remove or block this cookie using the settings in your browser if you want to disable this convenience feature.
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that User Content you post on the Site will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your User Content.
Any improper collection or misuse of information on the Site should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the Site, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
The Site may contain links to other websites. We are of course not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Statement applies solely to information collected by Grand Cata, LLC.
Grand Cata, LLC takes reasonable precautions to protect our users’ personal information. Because email is not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services. If you have any questions about the security of the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
From time to time, Grand Cata, LLC may update this Statement. In that case, we will post the changes to on the Site, and you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes by your continued use of the Site after such posting.
Return Exchange POLICY
Thank you for shopping at Grand Cata, Latin Wine & Market our return exchange policy is as follow: you may return purchase items within 30 days of the purchase date for defective, corked, bad bottles or damage food items after careful examination and approval of the Manager on duty. After approval you may receive the same product in return or another of equal value. You may also receive a store credit if you wish that needs to be used within 10 business days. When returning a product you have to show your original receipt and a valid government ID. Unfortunately, we can not receive products that weren't enjoyed or not of your liking. We don't offer cash returns unless the product was purchase with cash and the client wants their money back in exchange for products that are returned in perfect mint condition. Thank you for understanding.